Business Process Management is one of the best approaches to improve the company’s workflow efficiency. BPM deals with both infrastructure management and operations management. It works great in optimizing and maintaining the company’s core operations and equipment. With hybris ecommerce you can target customers in different channels.
The technologies available in the market use BPM to change the existing processes. Business Process Management helps in minimizing miscommunication and human error.
Image source: Google
In today’s market, there are three main types of BPM frameworks.
- Horizontal frameworks
- Vertical Business Process Management frameworks
- Full-service Business Process Management
In a horizontal framework, the main focus is on the design and development areas of business practices.
Vertical Business Process Management deals with a specific set of well-coordinated tasks. In this kind of management system, you will find pre-built templates. These templates are easily accessed, configured and deployed.
Given below are six concepts which are included in full-service business process management.
- Process discovery and project scoping
- Project scoping and process discovery
- Process modeling and design
- Workflow engine
- Business rules engine
- Simulation and testing
Image source: Google
For the successful execution of BPM, there are a few things which are required such as:
- Organization of the process around the result is more important than a task. This is done in order to ensure that the required focus is maintained.
- Before automation, correction and improvement of processes should be done.
- The installation of processes and assigning ownership has an impact on business improvement and work simply drifts away.
- Activation of continuous change is necessary in order to extend the advancements.
- Encouraging already existing business practices in accordance with existing outcomes.
BPM help organizational leaders to understand the different processes happening in an organization. It is the best way to optimize end-to-end the organization processes.