Personal injury refers to the physical or psychological injury, illness or disease. It mainly includes injury at work; psychological injury in terms of stress at work, discrimination or harassment, injury caused by road traffic accident, injury caused by slipping or tripping, injury due to the use of faulty goods and services, injury due to medical negligence and physical or psychological injury during the course of crime.
A car accident is one of the prominent injuries that most people get. Since the population, as well as the traffic, is increasing day by day all over the world, road traffic accidents are also increasing. According to the latest statistics collected from throughout the world, thousands of accidents occur on a daily basis and in those calamities, most people get personal injuries. Personal Injury Lawyers Trimble & Armano provide clients with quality legal service; the firm uses a team approach that takes advantage of our attorneys’ expertise in particular areas of law.
Actions Need To Be Taken After Facing Personal Injury
Following steps should be taken immediately by a person who has faced personal injury due to any reason:
- Immediately inform the police especially if it is a road accident.
- If the injury is a result of the road accident, the person must report the insurance company since the insurance company cannot take any action if it is not reported.
- Even if the injury seems to be minor, the person must report the doctor as minor injuries can sometimes lead to disability. It is also necessary because if a person makes injury claims, then the doctor will be asked to show the medical report.
- Gather and memorize all evidence and information related to the accident and injuries.
Shortcomings of Personal Injury
Due to injury, people have to face certain problems due to which their personal, as well as professional life, gets disturbed to a great extent. Following are the certain shortcomings that most persons face:
- A personal injury that may result in loss of ability to work either for the time being or disability for the whole life.
- Incapable of performing tasks for a specific period of time.
- Entails huge financial resources to get proper treatment for the recovery.
- Requires excessive holidays from a job or business to improve physical or mental health.
- Confronting a long stressful period after the accident due to injuries and financial incomes.